Monday, May 25, 2009

Ring Collage and Quick Update

Happy Memorial Day!

I have been super lax in posting lately and as a result, I've sold most of the items that I've made since my last post. Which is good, but, my plan was to post the items here first for potential customers to review. I've also had quite a few custom orders and particiated in a church carnival and of course, I have the 9 to 5 so...my late nights posting were replaced with sleeping and trying to create more pieces.
I've also begun to run low on supplies so I'm waiting for some new supplies to come in and and researching new techniques and finding new items to make into jewelry and jotting down new ideas here and there.
My plan has also been to put together a "catalog" or "magalog" of sorts, which will help serve as my portfolio / order book which will be both print and something I can send via email. I've started it but it might take a minute to complete.
Other than that - just the usual - trying to stay sane in a very crazy world. You do the same and enjoy the pics of some sold and maybe not sold rings above. Been baaaad about keeping inventory. Will work on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment