Monday, June 8, 2009

NEW! RAINBOW SPRINKLES RINGS!

Those aren't just pictures of sprinkles in these rings. Those are REAL rainbow colored candy sprinkles encased forever and forever in resin and mounted on an adjustable ring base. Since
the sprinkles have almost every color in them under the sun they'll match almost everthing in your closet! I believe that I will post one of these to sell in my artfire store but of course for local residents, just come straight to the source!
***HEY! See those flashing artfire links to the right of this post? If you click on them, they'll take you to my artfire store. I'll be updating it pretty soon and anyone, anywhere can buy some items from this site. The artfire store won't include everything on this site, but if you're not local - which means Memphis, G'Town, Cordova, etc., check it out! Thanks!***

No comments:

Post a Comment