Friday, October 9, 2009

ONE OF A KIND BUTTERFLY NECKLACE...SOLD

This is the first type of pendant/necklace that I made in this style and it came out pretty decent. It's pretty much one of a kind as the design on the actual butterfly would be difficult to replicate, and the beading would probably have some variations. I will make more necklaces similar to this one, but they do take time to complete as it encompasses many different elements.
But I have quite a few design ideas similar to this style of necklace. I love the butterflies and the abstract shapes and how the beads tie into the motifs on the butterfly in color and shape. I usually make my own necklaces but this one I actully bought already made. Found them on sale (50 percent off) and wanted/needed a brown one for this design. But you will see more necklaces like this very, very soon...I have one that is drying right now that I need to put some finishing touches on. It's not a butterfly but just as whimsical... But most will be one of kind as this one is....I like to think of these as tiny works of art to wear! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment