Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mixed Media Rings




These rings are a mix of polymer clay and japanse origami paper with special sealants and adhesive and glossers (I can't spill all my secrets!) to keep the paper in place and protected. I wouldn't get it soaking wet, but the sealants are pretty tight. Some of these came out fine, such as the ones you see above, and some not so much. I had a pink one but I wasn't feeling it so it went into my special "I won't call you a reject but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with you right now" baggie.

I know for sure that the middle puple one is already sold.
In addition to being lax on posting, I've also been bad about keeping up with inventory. Some items I know I still have and I could sit down with all my pics and what I physically have and go through it.... well.... I don't know if that's going to happen. Plus I sometimes have my intern PomPom take care of selling items, which puts me out of the loop. And PomPom may be giving herself a five finger discount. She's gonna cuss me if she reads this, but PomPom knows it's all love.
These items can be similarly reproduced and I'll be working with different styles in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment