Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Red Hugs & Kisses Ring & what's your favorite love song?



So if you've peeped my earlier posts you know I'm a romantic. Again...I don't flaunt it in my everyday life but I am, so some of my simplest items are the ones that I like the most, like these Hugs and Kisses rings (2 in stock). It's like wearing your heart on your, well, not your sleeve, but finger, and hopefully, you have the kind of love where it's not the midde. These rings are red and silver swirled, making them a little sweet, and accented with black, making them a little saucy.
Ain't that what love is a mix of anyway? (Imagine me saying this with my head cocked to the side and my hand on my hip so you know I mean business).
If the design looks familiar, it's because I have also made it in stud earrings. See pics below! So calling on romantics, or those in love, or those who want to give love ~ get these items while they're in stock. Items can be reproduced if they sell out and look for more creations with this design!
Question to all who read this blog, or shall I say, my sister (cause I know she reads it but doesn't have a blogger account so she can't really leave a comment but):
What's your favorite love song? And why? Inquiring bloggers want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment