Sunday, March 15, 2009

Field Trip!




Today I had the pleasure of selling some jewelry to a fellow business woman and artist. Yay for selling and Yay for networking. Almetria Turner is the owner of Beaux Cadeaux (Beautiful Gift) in Memphis, Tn, in the historical and art-centric Cooper Young neighborhood. Beaux Cadeaux specializes in personal and corporate gift giving. Turner's business was voted one of the top 50 fastest growing gift basket businesses in America by Gift Basket Review Magazine. I loved the pink decor of the shop, and all the fun and colorful gift and personal items on display. You can visit Beaux Cadeaux online at http://www.thebcgiftcollection.com/.

In addition to Beaux Cadeux (which, by the way, you've got to love that name and it's fun to say!), she also owns Apple Dumplin' Baby, which specializes in "designer gifts, furniture, & accessories for the pampered baby & child." I don't have any babies, and in fact, I don't know too many, but the gifts available at http://www.appledumplinbaby.com/ make me want to find a baby somewhere just to have a reason to buy some of these items. Truth be told, I almost bought a diaper bag from Big Lots for an everyday journal, camera, miscellaneous bag, and the ones at ADB are much more chic, especially the Cocoa Orange Diaper Messenger Bag or the Poppy Messenger Bag.
So check them out if you get a minute and I hope you enjoy all the unique merchandise as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment