Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ughh...More Cupcakes?





That's what I imagine some folks are saying - "more cupcakes? obsessed much?!"
Hey look....I don't know who the first person was who said "I'm going to make a polymer clay cupcake," but you make just one polymer cupcake, and if you haven't made another 15 more by the end of the day then spew your disdain as you will. Until then... grab a napkin, because your hands are about to get stickier.

So I know not every grown woman or person (who am I to say that a man won't enjoy wearing tiny, colorful cupcakes on his wrist?) is going to jump on the cupcake bandwagon as I have and want to wear it as jewelry. Ok, maybe I'm head engineer at this point on the bandwagon, I don't know. But if you like the cupcake motif but in a more subtle way, I do have more cupcake key chains. Yummy yum yum!

Each cupcake key chain you see above is $2 usd.
The first picture is one with red icing, the second picture has white icing and a tiny pink bead at the top of its icing swirl, which unfortunately isn't visible in the pic. The third cupcake is similar to the second pic, except no bead. And the fourth key chain features a cupcake a little smaller than the other three similar to the ones on one of my cupcake bracelets. There are actually 2 of these in stock. So there are 5 cupcake key chains in stock in all, all $2.
And I still offer my challenge. Make just one polymer clay cupcake and if you haven't made another 25 by noon, then congrats on that recessive gene which I obviously don't possess.



No comments:

Post a Comment